2016-01-30 23.10.48.jpeg

Special Events

Certain types of facility use including weddings, river access and fundraisers may require a special use permit issued by the City Park’s Department, City Clerk’s Office, or City Police Department. Please inquire well in advance of your request. Some additional fees may apply. Liability insurance required for all organized walks/runs. Visit the City’s web page at www.mt-pleasant.org/specialevents for additional information on special event planning.